I am so excited to bring you this issue of Faces of Workplace Wellness magazine. When I started this journey last spring to put together a magazine, I had no idea what I was doing, what I needed and how the process would evolve.
Four issues later, this magazine is still evolving into an amazing collection of topics that make wellness at work an exciting topic to review, discuss, share and improve our knowledge of.
In the latest spring issue we looked at the following topics that may interest you:
- Engagement as a wellness competency and explored how we can better engage in our careers to find meaning and purpose, reduce burnout and overwhelm
- The Benefits of an Inclusive School Wellness Policy – We took a deep dive into school wellness and how it can be improved to help the burnout and attrition rate of teachers
- Inclusive School Wellness Policy – Looking at how a school wellness policy can be revised to be more inclusive of the wellness of teachers, staff, and students.
- Increasing Chronic Disease Diagnosis for Busy Professionals – We looked at how one busy professional was dealing with a chronic disease diagnosis
- Is The Future of Coaching Digital? Carrie Bird looked at coaching and the way it is currently being done in the digital age today.
You can have a view here of what the magazine offers and learn more about creating a remote or hybrid workplace wellness program for your business.
Happy reading and don’t forget to join us for the upcoming 5th Global Workplace Wellness Summit coming up soon. September 28-29, 2022, register your team now for a virtual live feed or to attend live in Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.
Hey, I would love your feedback on this or any other article, send me your thoughts.
To Your Wellness