Improve Race Relations Diversity, Inclusion, Interpersonal Wellness and Mental Resilience for Your Teams, Workplaces or Congregation.
Race Relations, Diversity and Relational Well-being
Summer 2020 Intensive Series
6 Intensive Virtual Workshops
July 27 - 31, 2020
10 am - 12 noon (CST)
Want to address systemic racism, race relations, diversity, inclusion and interpersonal wellness in your workplace? Join the summer 2020 series intensive and gain the awareness, tools and insight to make positive changes.
Cost: $600 per person (plus GST)
1. Race, Diversity, and Inequity
July 27, 2020 @ 10:00 am CST
Understanding the historical context of race, diversity, and inequity and how you can be part of the solution.
- Understand the connections between race, diversity, and inequity
- Understand the impact of inequity
- Explore the value of diversity
2. Understand Systemic Racism and Unconscious Bias
July 28, 2020 @ 10:00 am CST
How leaders can enact change from the top through courageous conversations, shifting lenses to make the right change.
- Understand the history of systemic racism
- Learn how unconscious biases are formed
- Learn tips to question and change your own unconscious biases
3. Micro-inequities, Power and Discrimination
July 29, 2020 @ 10:00 am CST
The hidden faces of discrimination in the workplace and how to make sustained changes
- Learn to identify micro inequities
- Understand power imbalance and discrimination
- Explore ways to make sustained changes in your workplace
4. Relational Well-being and The Strength of Diversity
July 30, 2020 @ 10:00 am CST
How to use diversity to strengthen your teams and organizations, be innovative and address diverse challenges to foster relational well-being at work.
- Learn the steps of relational well-being
- Explore ways to relate in a diverse setting
- Examine diverse contributions to society
5. Seeing and Accepting Differences
July 31, 2020 10:00 am CST
Do you know why saying, “I don’t see colour” is a denial of the identity and distinctiveness of one’s ethnicity? Learn how to see differences and accept them to move forward and heal the wounds of the past.
- How to recognize and value difference in you and others
- Learn how to communicate appreciation of differences
- Explore some terms and sayings that can challenge inclusion and multiculturalism at work
6. inclusion, Power, Privilege, Equitable Sharing and Abundance
August 6, 2020 @1:00 pm CST
Explore the notion of privilege and power-imbalance and how sharing power, status, and privilege can lead to healing, wellness, more opportunities, and abundance at work.
- Understand inclusion and how to include others
- Explore privilege and the power of privilege
- Learn why equitable sharing means more abundance for all of us
Learn how to use the power of diversity to strengthen your teams and organizations, be innovative and address diverse challenges to foster relational well-being at work.
Understand the advantages of being relational and diverse
Exploring the disadvantages of not being relational
Identifying the roadblocks to be a relational well-being
These virtual workshops are available as individual sessions for your leaders teams, and congregations.
Let us help you develop an atmosphere of relational well-being in your workplace. Encourage wellness conversations and improve diversity and ethnicity to flourish. We provide a range of other webinar and workshop titles for workplace to develop the nine interpersonal wellness competencies. Contact us to learn more.
Workshop Facilitator: Joyce Odidison, MA, PCC, CTDP
Joyce Odidison, MA, PCC, CTDP a Thought Leader on Interpersonal Wellness and Competency Mindset Teaching. She is a Conflict Analyst, Coach, and corporate speaker/trainer on interpersonal, respect and diversity for 24 years. Joyce helps organizations protect the emotional, interpersonal, and mental well-being of employees and leaders from conflict, stress, and burnout, to preserve their reputation, promote diversity, inclusion, and psychological safety at work. She is a frequent TV guest expert offering relational well-being tips for leaders and employees. Joyce has been featured in the Winnipeg Free Press, Canadian Living, Corporate Wellness Magazine, Thrive Global, Fast Company, and others.
Joyce works with government, private businesses, and post secondary institutions of all sizes to create an atmosphere of relational well-being to foster emotional and mental resilience. She is President & CEO of Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc., host of the annual Global Workplace Wellness Summit, and What’s Happening at Work podcast. She is Coach Training Director, of the Wellness Competency mindset coaching certification, her own ICF approve coach training program..