In this module we examined some of the core skills in coaching such as: listening, attending, respecting, acknowledging, enthusing, goal setting, powerful questioning and moving clients forward. We also had lots of fun practicing and developing these skills. As we learned and experienced all our actions as coaches are directed towards our clients awareness, learning and taking responsibility.
1. What new learning have you taken away and applied from this module?
2. How will you continue to differentiate between enthusing and motivating?
3. What core coaching skill do you think may be most challenging to develop into competencies?
4. What coaching core skill are you having more opportunity to practice?
5. As you build your coaching skills, what new goals have you set for yourself?