15 Jul Module III – Building Coaching Relationships
In module III we examined the nature of the coaching relationship as well as look at some of the benefits of this relationship. We also discussed and practiced applying the following elements into the coaching relationship: Mutual Trust, Freedom of Speech and Mutual Respect and Understanding.
1. What aspect of building a coaching relationship was most significant for you?
2. What is one goal you have set for yourself when building coaching relationships?
3. How instrumental is the coaching relationship to the success of the coaching process?
4. What is one action you can take as the coach to show respect to your client?
5. How can freedom of expression empower and authorize your clients?