Keynotes by Joyce
What clients are saying about Joyce as a keynote speaker:
“Joyce is brilliant, inspiring and approachable.” – Polly Pachu, Board Representative, IWAM.
“Joyce Odidison is a fabulous presenter, flexible, and always professional. Her sessions always fill up quickly and the participants’ comments are very positive.” She definitely knows her stuff!”- Karen Gander, Professional Development Manager, Manitoba Child Care Association.
“Joyce’s session was refreshing, enthusiastic, passionate and absolutely positive!.” – Petra Rapmund.
Sample Keynote Topics:
View Joyce’s list of Tantalizing Keynotes about life and work that focus on:
- Skill Development
- The reality of your brain and how it causes and maintains conflicts
- Don’t kill the messenger
- What is conflict saying about your organization? The messages of Conflict
- Why Isn’t Anyone Talking to Each Other?
- I Value This, You Value That
- I Don’t Want to Talk About It
- Is A Conflict Making You Sick?
- The Belly Button Conflict Syndrome
- That Upset’s Me!
- Why Do I Feel This Way?
Skills Building Keynote Topics:
- What is Your ROI on Employee Skills?
- The overlooked Leadership Skills that will Save Your Organization in Time, Money, and Retention
- How Do I Do That?
- Coaching The Master Game Changer for Skill Development
Wellness and Resilience Keynote Topics:
- Learn how wellness and resilience impacts with your ability to make money
- Help! I can’t do this wellness stuff with two kids, a dog, a husband, and a full-time job?
- Just tell me what to do to stay well and I’ll do it! The no gimmicks roadmap to wellness and resilience
- From Excess to Excellence
- Solid Gold Connections
- The Resilient Team
Contact us today to book Joyce for a keynote at your next conference or retreat: