12 Sep Are These Issues Limiting Performance and Exhausting Resources in Your Workplace?
Stop Losing Time and Productivity at Work!
Identify Which of the Following Issues are Limiting Performance at Work.
September is here, a time when most of us are very busy at work and need to identify ways to conserve our energy so we can add more to our schedules. It is also….
A time to look at the things in your workplace that is causing you unnecessary distractions, distress or limiting performance. We often allow things to go on far too long before we address them because we are too busy to address them or are just not in the frame of mind.
Often leaders tell me that they spend more time trying to ignore a problem than it would take to solve the problem, either because they don’t know how to address it, or they are unsure of how it will unfold, some even hope it will go away. I have also found that most of the distracting and energy draining issues that are limiting performance, such as:
- A leader that no one wants to follow?
- An employee who no one likes working with?
- A colleague who is very sociable but under performing?
- A great paying client who is disrespectful?
- An employee who frequently show up late to work or off sick?
As you think about the situations and issues that are costing you time and productivity at work, try to imagine what it would be like to have the situation resolved. Many such situations not only affect you as a leader, but it tends to affect your team members and the morale of your team. Take some time to evaluate how your teams are operating and whether you need to address one of these problems:
- A team member who isn’t a team player or leader who lacks people skills?
- An employee whose risky lifestyle is limiting performance?
- A team member whose ego is getting in the way of productivity?
- A leader who portrays tendencies to harass or bully their employees?
- A leader with no follow through or measurable results?
- Low group morale or a toxic work environment?
We have 20 Years Experience Helping Organizations respond to the above issues.
Try the solution focused Interpersonal Wellness Coach™ Program for great results.
It’s easy to refer an employee; Refer your employee or issue directly here: www.interpersonalwellness.com/referral