Course Code: DEIW06 Course Name: Leading DEI and Relational Well-in being Organizations. Course Overview: This Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and
Course Code: DEIW06
Course Name: Leading DEI and Relational Well-in being Organizations.
Course Overview: This Diversity, Equity, Inclusion and Interpersonal Well-being (DEIW) certificate program is designed for cohorts of leadership teams, management teams and employee groups to examine critical aspects of diversity, equity, inclusion, and interpersonal relationships in their workplaces to optimize team performance and well-being.
Course Description: This course will explore the common interpersonal interactions and diverse perspectives that creates conflicts in a racially diverse group or community. Learn how our very diversity can become the cause of conflicts. Discuss common phrases and assumptions that can thwart our desire to see differences and accept them to move forward and heal the wounds of the past.
• Leading dialogues around tolerance and acceptance of differences
• Building trusting relationships for diversity conversations
• Fostering healthy interpersonal relationships in diverse groups
• Explore terms and exceptions to inclusion and diversity at work
• How to lead a diverse team that fosters equity, inclusion,and high performance
(Tuesday) 11:00 am - 12:00 pm