1 877 999-9591
Joyce Odidison - Founder
Become an Affiliate
Leadership Coaching Bootcamp
Stress Wellness Coaching
Workplace Wellness Program
Become a Wellness Consultant
30 Day Emotional Wellness Cleanse
Relational Leadership Certificate Training
Become a Certified Coach
Become a Wellness Facilitator
Interpersonal Skills Development
Global Workplace Wellness Summit
Upcoming Webinars & Keynotes
0 - items
Coaching Assessment Form
You are here:
Coaching Assessment Form
By completing the form below a coach will be best able to help you get on your way to attaining your goals faster.
1. Are you working with a professional therapist, counsellor or coach at this time?
2. Please identify the professional you have been work with
3. If you have worked with a professional, how long ago?
1 - 3 years ago
3 plus years ago
4. Which of the following would you like to address in coaching?
5. On a scale of 1 to 10 (1 being low and 10 being very high) how much fear or anxiety is this causing you?
8-10 very high
6. In which of the following are you seeking to grow or improve?
Change or renegotiate work relationship
Work or Career
7. Are you seeking to improve an aspect of your business, professional or personal life in one of the following time frames?
1 year or more
8. Please identify the outcomes you would like from coaching below
Make better decision
Improve your skills
Support to attain goals
Attain career goals
Improve work or life relationship
Improve health and wellness
9. Are you challenged with making decisions to move forward in a healthy way?
10. Do your need to set boundaries in a personal or professional relationship?
11. Are you willing to work with a coach to make these changes?
11. Do you want to free up energy, or reduce stress at home or work?
12. Are you in a transitioning stage in your life; such as divorcing, remarriage, a new relationship wanting to start over?
13. Do you need support, partnering, or a sounding board to help you make a life changing decision?
14. Do you need help coming to agreements, collaborating, building consensus, or making decisions at work or at home?
15. What do you desire in a coach or thinking partnership?
For clarity and focus
Not feel alone
Celebrate my success
16. If you did nothing about how you are living, working or playing out your life, what will be different in the next 6 months
Things will be better
I won't be able to go on
It will be worst
17. May we call you to propose a coaching session? If so, what times are best for you?
18. What would you like to work on in your coaching sessions?
Interpersonal Skills Coaching
Executive & Leadership Coaching
Communication and Collaboration
Is your coaching sessions being sponsored by your organization?