Fostering Relational Wellbeing® for Workplaces, Teams, Groups and Individuals.
Do you have a conflict that’s impacting your mental wellness, stalling your team process, depleting your energy or taking vital energy away from your ability to be productive?
Who we Are
Interpersonal Wellness Services Inc. has been providing organizational development, conflict management, and relational well-being, training and coaching services to clients globally for the past 20 years. We have offices in Canada and Singapore.
To develop relational wellbeing for workplaces, teams, and individuals by resolving conflicts, reducing stress, improving interpersonal skills and resilience for the preservation of mental health, productivity, and excellence.
Restoring relational well-being in teams, workplaces, groups, and communities.
- Responsible communication
- Coach Training and Certification
- Workplace Wellness Services
- Leadership Development and Coaching
- Organizational Development
- Conflict Management
- Wellness Assessments
- Business Coaching
As a member of the International Coach Federation (ICF), we adhere to the ethical code and standard of ICF.
Our Management & Team
- Over 17 yeas of high-quality service
- Mediated hundreds of workplace conflicts
- Served more than 100 organizations and thousands of clients
- Delivered hundreds of workshops
- Delivered thousands of training hours
- Developed hundreds of curriculum
- Delivered thousands of hours of workplace coaching
- Trained and certified wellness coaches for up to 6 years
- 90% success working with high conflict, resistant or hard-to-reach employees.
We provide hundreds of hours of leadership, conflict and interpersonal skills coaching
Our clients are mid-career professionals, executives, entrepreneurs and organizations in various industries including education, government, not-for-profit, corporate, finance, sales, childcare, social services, manufacturing, agriculture, export, trades and others. Here is a sample client list:
- Manitoba Lotteries
- Red River College
- University of Manitoba
- MB Child Care Association
- Manitoba Hydro
- Assiniboine Community College
- Health Canada
- St. Boniface Hospital
- View more of our list of clients here…
We respect the privacy of our clients and contacts, as such, your contact information will be used only to contact you in relations to the services you are requesting from us.